Saturday 11 June 2011

Toxic Running

So today was my first run for two weeks, after a lengthy holiday which involved transatlantic flights, lots of champagne, large portions of fried food, very little sleep and significant partying.

I was dreading it. However I had already used the Chinese Takeaway Excuse (TM), as clever readers will have spotted, when Karen came knocking at my door at 8.45 am this morning -- so I had no option but to take a deep breath and set off with her.

Result: I set a personal best, shaved five minutes off my usual time for completing our local 3.5-mile route and didn't stop once, not even on the hills.

Tempting as it is to conclude that a champagne and fried-food diet is the way to train for October's run, I am trying to avoid the temptation.

Let's see how tomorrow's run compares.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone i am here to share a testimony of how Dr.Thomas herbal mixture cream saved me from shame i have tryed so many ways everywhere until when i saw a testimony of how Dr.Thomas herbal mixture cream have been helping people regarding their sex life, so i decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise in less than TEN DAYS of taking the herbs my penis grow to 7 inches i couldn't believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is now 9 inches and i do not have week erection again. I can make love to my wife longer in bed. And my marriage is now stable,my wife now enjoy me very well in bed. you can contact him for more information's.(Doctorthomas73@gmail.com) or call or what-apps him through +22964897222  . he also specialize on the following things1. CANCER
    2. ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease)
    3. COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)4.Breast enhancement 
    Thank you sir, you indeed save me.

    ReplyDelete